Monday, June 8, 2009

Updates/ Happy June

Well the month is almost half over and I'm just getting around to posting...oh well. We haven't been up to much. Just work and some playing in between shifts. The girls are getting bigger everyday and I really need to get more of the pictures posted. I have been really bad lately. I have a free 30 day trial of some new picture editing software that I'm trying out. I'm hoping to learn it quick enough to decide if it's worth the $200 price tag. So far it seems pretty cool, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing. It seems like our summer is filling up already and summer just barely started. I just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know we are still here and haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Here are a couple of new pictures until I can get the rest up at our other site.

Isabella's hair is finally long enough for pig tails.

And the new picnic table. Emma's reward for going to bed/nap like a good girl 5 times in a row.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, Love the pics!! Where did you get the picnic table? I've been looking for a big one like that.

Matt said...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10285097