Thursday, October 18, 2012

Been a while...

So maybe I should do yearly updates instead of trying to do monthly ones, geesh! A lot has happened in the past 8 months so here goes.
Emma turned 6 in April and finished kindergarten in June. She really enjoys school and has made some great friends.
Isabella finished preschool and has started kindergarten this year. There have been some big changes this year as the state forced schools to go to full day kindergarten, but she seems to be adjusting ok. They are both tired and it is a long day for them, but they seem to both really enjoy school. She'll be turning 5 in a few weeks and we have a big surprise for her birthday.
Oliver turned 2 in August and is still trying to figure out how to be the big brother when his sisters are gone at school. Did I mention the girls are gone all day and it's just me and the boys??!!

The biggest event in the past 8 months has been the birth of Everett. I never did post his birth announcement on here, but he was born June 19th, 8lbs 4oz,  20" long and at home. I can't begin to describe how amazing it was to have him at home. It was awesome not having to get in a car and go somewhere with strangers poking and prodding you. His sister's were there when he was born and couldn't have been more excited. I also have some of the most amazing pictures that I will always cherish. I am so grateful to have such a great experience for the birth of my last baby.

Matt has been training to run the Grand Rapids Marathon this weekend all summer. He also moved to a different job and is enjoying the new work.

I have been adjusting to the new school routine and only having 2 kids home during the day again. It has been much more quiet, especially when the boys are both napping at the same time!
Here are a few pictures.





No comments: