Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy June!

So I'm running a little behind, but I was waiting for some pictures from a friend to finish this post. We had a little get together with some friends and their kids this past Saturday. So there are a few pictures from that. Then on Sunday we went to my mom's house in South Haven. We had lunch and a friend of mine from high school was in town from Florida and she stopped by and visited for a while. It was the first time we had seen her since Isabella was born so it was a nice visit. My mom took Emma down to the beach again while Matt and I ran to Menard's with Isabella. They had sand on sale and that's the last thing we have to do for the swing set to be finished. Of course, no camera on the beach, but Emma was "swimming" in the sand. She was basically making snow angels in the sand. Although she was doing this on both her back and her stomach. Needless to say she was covered in wet sand for our ride home.

No comments: