Monday, June 30, 2008

Yet another new trick

Yes, Isabella has another new trick. She is already pulling herself up on furniture....be afraid, very afraid. She's going to be walking in no time. We had an exciting weekend as Emma woke up Saturday morning with a 101.3 degree fever! She was of course wide awake screaming at 6:30 am and I of course had to work from 11-3. Oh, and for those of you who don't know I am working again (well outside of our home work) at Old Navy. Just part-time a few days a week and only when Matt is home with the girls. Anyway, Emma laid low on Saturday and took some Advil a few times. She woke up Sunday feeling like her usual self so we went to my grandparent's house for dinner. It was a nice quiet day.

We also got our new camera last week, so I've been taking a ton of pictures. I am also trying to reorganize all our photos both on the computer and on the website. This means I haven't been putting much up lately, but they will be up soon. We are also trying to get the computer in a better set up so I can edit the pictures more easily. Here are a few new pictures of the girls to satisfy you until I get them all up.
Quick note about the last picture. Emma doesn't like the flash or noise that the new camera makes, so I have about 30 pictures of her doing some variation on this face. Once I get a better picture of her I'll put it up.

No comments: