Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bunnies and sheep and pigs...oh my!

It's been a while since I posted, but I have a few good reasons: both girls have been sick for over a week now and matt and I are both getting it. I have also been working, so there. Last weekend Emma had another repeat of her waking up with a really high fever. We had plans for that sunday though...we had to pick grandma up from the airport so we were gone all day. When we finally got home her fever was 103.7. So we drugged her up and I took them both to the doc. the next day. They thought she had strep throat, but the test was negative. Isabella had double ear infections and she was really congested and snotty.

They were feeling better by thursday so we went to the Van Buren County Youth Fair. It's the fair I always went to when I was younger because my cousin's showed pigs there. Some friends of ours went with us and we had a good time. The friends that went with us are both pregnant and due in a few weeks and man was I glad I'm not pregnant!! When we got in the car to go home the temp. said 97!! Once we finally got going down the road it was 91! Add to that the humidity was about 90%, so I'm sure it actually felt like 100 and some degrees. Needless to say it was hotter than @%&*!

Here are a few pictures from the fair. We got to hold a chicken and pet some bunnies. We also saw sheep, pigs, cows and horses. I am still working on the picasa website and editing pictures. I will post when it's done.

No comments: