Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday/ Dave Matthews

So my birthday was on Friday and I picked up a shift and went to work. I know, I know, but I need the money. Besides we had plans for this weekend anyway. Yes, Matt and I went out of town overnight without the girls!!! My mom came and stayed while we drove down to Noblesville (Indiana) and saw a Dave Matthews Band concert. The last concert we went to was in New York on our honeymoon. We used to go to at least 1 every summer, but haven't in the last couple of years because of babies. I must say it was an awesome concert. The band was in rare form....well different from what I've seen the previous 5 times. Dave actually put his guitar down for the last song and danced around the stage. Even Matt had never seen him do that before and he's seen twice as many concerts as I have. They also covered a Beatles song (Money, that's what I want). Needless to say it was a great concert, one of my favorites. It was also nice for us to spend some time together doing something we used to always do before kids. So thank you very much grandma and Ashley for coming and helping!!!!

No comments: