Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quick Update

So we started some serious potty training last Saturday and I am happy to report that Emma is pretty much potty trained. She had a couple of accidents Sunday morning, mostly because she wasn't telling us when she had to go. She has been wearing diapers overnight, but has woken up dry every morning but 1. The best thing is that she now hates to put a diaper on and would rather wear big girl undies! I have a few new pictures and I'm going to try and get them on the Picasa site tonight. My dad will be here tomorrow night so I probably won't have much time to blog or put pictures up for a few days. Oh, and not to forget the baby, but Isabella is now taking a few steps at a time by herself. It will probably be a few more weeks before she's running, but she is pretty mobile. She also likes to climb on the couch and crawl around now. There is a picture of her on the couch with the remotes and she did all of that herself.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome news! Definitely am envious. Right now we are fighting the, 'I like wearing a diaper'. Seriously, why would anyone want to sit into their own poop?