Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Emma's First Overnight

So on Saturday I dropped Emma off at my mom's and she stayed the whole day and night! She had a good time at Grandma's house. They went for several walks and Emma got to play with the neighbor's dogs. She only woke up once at 2:30am looking for "meme"(that is her word for grandma) and then went right back to bed. I spent my afternoon volunteering at a Humane Society Adoption Event and Matt stayed home with Isabella. While she napped he worked on the new swingset. When I got home I played with Isabella for a little bit and then fed her a nice quiet dinner; then off to bed she went. Matt had a friend of his over to help finish up the swingset and then they went to get some pizza and his friend's wife and we watched a movie. It was a nice quiet evening.

On Sunday we went up to Matt's parent's house for Grandma Fred's 88th birthday. I of course am still feeling sick. I was really sick a few weeks ago and thought it had cleared up, but I'm still having some sinus problems. Hopefully I will start feeling better when the weather gets warmer.

No comments: